top of page

Youth Ministry

Public·111 members
Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Azeri Bass Music Adam Ne

Ian Donovan, a Houston native, began studying the double bass at age 9. He attended the High School for Performing and Visual Arts for both classical and jazz music. He also has participated in the Houston Youth Symphony, TMEA All-State Orchestras, as well as being awarded as a semi-finalist in the International Society if Bassists 15-18 solo division competition. Ian has participated in Le Domaine Forget, Montecito Music Festival, and AFA. Ian is currently a member of the Waco Symphony and attends Baylor University with Sandor Ostlund.

Azeri Bass Music Adam Ne

Caleb Edwards is a rising junior at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music where he studies double bass under the instruction of Rachel Calin. Originally from Birmingham, Alabama, Caleb studied double bass at the Alabama School of Fine Arts under Richard Cassarino and Benjamin Crofut. Some of the past summer festivals he has participated in were the Chautauqua Institution, NSO-SMI and Brevard Music Center. Caleb also enjoys performing other genres of music such as jazz and gospel.

Daniel Westerfield is a bassoonist from Houston, Texas. He is a sophomore bassoon performance major at the University of Houston and studies under Houston Symphony bassoonist Elise Wagner. While at the University of Houston, he has been a member of the Wind Ensemble, as well as various chamber ensembles. When Daniel is not involved in music, he can be found spending time with friends and spending too much of his income at various restaurants. Other influential teachers are Micah Doherty and Ashley Maydwell-Jennings.

My name is Jonathan Passmore. I am from Arlington, Texas. I graduated from Timberview High School in 2016. I will graduate from Baylor University in 2020 with a degree in music composition. I play bass trombone and have been involved in Baylor's band, orchestra, jazz, and marching band programs. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page