top of page

Music Ministry

Public·91 members
Keith Osborne
Keith Osborne

Buy Iphone 8 Plus Get One Free

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Offered by T-Mobile only to T-Mobile wireless or Home Internet customers (excluding business customers) who are residents of the 50 U.S., 18+ ("Customers"). Eligible Customers receive a 7-day free trial of Philo and $10 off/month for 12 months (regularly $25/mo) or then current monthly subscription price thereafter. Limit (1) Offer per Customer, one-time use only. Offer/discount is non-transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash, and may not be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions (unless expressly permitted by Philo). Discount ends if T-Mobile account is terminated; Philo subscription automatically reverts to the current full subscription price. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Valid payment information and subscription required to redeem Offer. If you do not cancel during the applicable trial period (7-day free or 12-month discounted), you will be charged the applicable monthly amount plus taxes on a recurring basis after the trials end. Go to your Philo account page to cancel. Cancellation takes effect on the next monthly billing date (no refunds for partial billing periods). Redemption of this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms and all applicable Terms and Conditions, see philo.com/terms/#philo-promotions for more details. T-Mobile reserves the right to modify this Offer at any time. Philo reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time. Void where taxed, prohibited, or restricted.

buy iphone 8 plus get one free

During congestion, Home Internet for Metro customers may notice speeds lower than other customers due to data prioritization. Not available in all areas. Sales tax and regulatory fees included in monthly plan price. For use only with T-Mobile Gateway for in-home use at location provided at activation. Video streaming resolution depends on available speeds. For best performance, leave video streaming applications at their default resolution setting. Not compatible with some live TV streaming services. Without AutoPay: $5 more per month. May not be reflected on 1st bill. Free month: For a limited time at participating Metro by T-Mobile stores, add a Home Internet for Metro plan to any Metro voice plan and receive an instant rebate for a free month of Home Internet service. New Home Internet accounts only. Limit one (1) offer per account/household. Rebate provided in form of credit against regular plan price and has no cash value. Ask associate or visit metrobyt-mobile.com for details, restrictions and Terms and Conditions of Service (including arbitration provision). Gateway: Discount via $50 instant rebate on full price of $99.99 when you sign up for Home Internet for Metro. Applicable tax due at sale. Gateway cannot be unlocked for use on other networks.

For the purchase of an iPhone, T-Mobile will give you another one of equal or lesser value for free, up to $700, which will cover the iPhone 8 (64 GB). For pricier versions of the iPhone 8 (256 GB or for the iPhone 8 Plus), you will have to pay the difference.

I'm a freelance journalist covering technology for several outlets, both in English (Zdnet, techPresident) and Italian (La Stampa, l'Espresso, Corriere della Sera and others). I was a Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism fellow in 2013. You can find my research on journalism and content curation here. I like to write about the impact of technology on society. I'm amazed and fascinated by how our relationships, our jobs, our daily lives are now shaped by it. But technology, for me, it's just a means to an end, not an end in itself. To be clear: I don't care about the latest smartphone, unless it provides real value and improves the quality of my life. You can follow me on Twitter at @fede_guerrini and learn more about me visiting my LinkedIn. For story pitches reach me here: stories (at) onthebrink.it

A new iPhone 8 is free with trade in of an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+ or Samsung Galaxy Note8. You can get this deal when you sign up for an 18-month Sprint Flex lease and wireless plan. Sprint says it regularly charges $29.17 per month for the iPhone 8, but that amount will be credited back to the customer.

AT&T, meantime, has a buy one, get one free offer, with one catch: You must have DirecTV or AT&T U-verse TV service to qualify. AT&T is also offering a $300 or $200 credit when you trade in certain older devices.

We've rounded up this week's best Verizon deals into a super handy list of recommendations here - covering not only iPhones and Android devices, but eligible promotions on plans, accessories, and internet bundles too. There are some really great options available right now, particularly this week's Verizon deals on the latest flagship iPhone 14 and Galaxy S23 devices - both of which are available with not only great trade-in rebates but free tablets and smartwatches.

Apple iPhone 14 series: up to $1,000 off with trade, plus free iPad and Apple Watch at Verizon (opens in new tab)Thinking about picking up the latest iPhone 14? Verizon's offering one of its best deals ever on three devices in the range right now, with a trade-in rebate of up to $800 and the option to bundle in a free iPad and Apple Watch SE. By themselves, these are fantastic promotions but together they're offering some absolutely fantastic value for those opting for an unlimited plan. This promo has been available for a few weeks now but there's no saying when Verizon will discontinue it so we'd definitely recommend picking it up sooner rather than later. See this same deal on the iPhone 14 Pro (opens in new tab) and iPhone 14 Pro Max (opens in new tab).

Apple iPhone 14 Plus: $5/mo with new unlimited line, plus free iPad and Apple Watch (opens in new tab)If you like the idea of that shiny new iPhone 14 but don't have a device ready to hand over as part of a trade, check out this Verizon deal on the iPhone 14 Plus. No pesky trade is needed to get this device, which is one of the latest in the range, for just $5 per month over a 24-month period. On top of this awesome device discount, you'll also be able to bundle in that free iPad and Apple Watch SE on top for even more value. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nathan Isaac
    Nathan Isaac
  • Viola Gray
    Viola Gray
  • Doc OPD
    Doc OPD
  • Zs Cracked
    Zs Cracked
bottom of page